J&H homes, built Ready-To-Move (RTM) at our 6.5 acre facility in Saskatoon, offer some unique advantages for our customers.
Solid construction and quality workmanship are as important to us as they are to you. When we purchase building materials, we do it in large quantities to supply both our lumber yards and our home building operation. With that kind of purchasing power, we’re able to pass along some significant savings to you.
Our homes are ready to move, but there’s no budging on style and quality.
Move a beautiful J&H home across hundreds of miles of countryside and you’ll understand why we build them strong. J&H homes are built to last a lifetime.
Using experienced movers with a proven record of safe, reliable work, J&H Homes has successfully moved homes to locations throughout Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba and the northern United States. Whether it’s moved outside the city, outside the province or outside the country, you can rest easy knowing your home is fully insured while under construction and on the move, until it’s securely placed on its new foundation.
When it comes to interior finishing options, J&H Builder’s Warehouse offers one-stop shopping. We use the same products in our home construction that we sell in our Home Centres, so you’re assured of the highest quality for everything from cabinets to carpets and fascia to faucets. We have everything you need to make your J&H home uniquely your own.
The RTM Advantage
Key advantages in purchasing a Ready-To-Move home from J&H Homes:
- Built as per standard construction plan
- Constructed beyond National Building Code 2010 and C.S.A. standards
- Custom plans, vaulted ceilings, sunken areas, verandas and fireplaces are options
- Moved to remote areas and towns
- Up to 38′ width and 70′ length – all garages built on-site
- Built by a trained, experienced team of tradespeople
- Supervised by site supervisor, daily construction manager and C.S.A. Inspector